Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Finding pictures isn't as neccessary as I thought.

Go to this website. It's pretty darn cool. And once again, thanks carl, who most likely got it from anja. So, really, thanks anja.

www.billyharvey.com

And for the record, I'm not looking cute at the office again. It just causes trouble. If I hear one more, "Oh, you're wearing a skirt!" I swear I'll just take it off and hand it to him/her and say, "There. Now I'm not wearing a skirt! Leave me alone!".

You'd think it was a national holiday with how many people came up to me about it. I know I should take it as a compliment, but do I really look like a slob the rest of the week? Wait, maybe I do. I do! I do! Ya know why, because I don't give a shit. If I feel like wearing crap one day and look cute the next, so be it. But stop harrasing me about it damn it! Hehe. I'm just playin'.

Must drink lots of alcohol, and more importantly win a bet.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Hey, I found yarn at the dollar store, want any?

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home