Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm too hungover to look for pictures.

Ugh. I haven't felt like this since 2 years ago, when I had to force myself to throwup after an all night bender. And I only had 2 and 1/2 drinks! I guess now that I'm back to my college weight, I've become a wimp. Who am I kidding, I've always been a wimpy drinker (you can tell by the cranberry and vodka lining around my mouth). Anyhoo, at least I didn't throw up all over the bar like a certain someone did last night. Poor guy. And poor Potter for cleaning up his mess. What a great partner. If I blew all my chunks all over a bar, I'm thinking Leo would just point and laugh. Am I right, or am I right? So, when I made it back to my house (how did I do this, I haven't the faintest clue?) I had the worst spins ever. I actually tried to prop myself up, because I felt, in my drunken state of mind, that if I slept vertically that my head would stop spinning. Then I don't remember what happened, except that I woke up at 7 (stupid me for setting my alarm that early) not wanting to go to the gym because a)I felt like ass and b)If I went, my pores would have exploded with the stench of alcohol and cigarettes and that does not smell pretty. So, I fell back to sleep and finally got my lazy ass out of bed at around 8ish. Luckily, today is a studio day so I can pretty much hide. And I think I'm feeling better enough to actually make it to the gym. But to clue you in, here are a few words from last night's activities:

1) "Everyone hates you! Stop that."

2) "So, all your friends are alcoholics.... Interesting."

3) "Even the Catholic one?"

4) "He said what to you!"

5) "It's not that far of a walk. But I don't really know where it is."

6) "Are we there yet?"

7) "You're pretty, smart and a good person. In that order."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried posting a comment yesterday, but blogger told me your site didn't exist. Weird...

Sounds like I missed out on Thursday. oh well - you missed out too. The Ann Arbor hippies actually ventured out into the open for poetry slam night.

I hope someone was talking to you when they said "you're pretty, smart and a good person, in that order." It's the strangest compliment ever, but a good story for when you're old.

Maya

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home