Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

T-minus 11 minutes...

Sorry to be a bloghog (did I just make up a word!), but I totally forgot to talk about Today's Special. For the longest time I thought I had made up this show in my head, because no one else had ever heard of it. Whenever I described it, it was a twist between the movie Mannequin and The Muppets and Mister Rogers. Anyhoo, it was fab-u-lous! Finally, about a few months ago someone remembered the show and I felt at ease. I didn't feel crazy anymore (at least for that day). So, I swear when I was watching a tribute to Willard, the hack weatherman, on The Today Show, they showed an old clip/montages of him making an ass of himself and one such clip was of him and one of the Today's Specials character. I almost shat myself. But I'm glad I didn't because I'm wearing my cute black pants today, and that would have just been ugly.

Yay! 7 minutes left.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Today's Special... shouting loud and clear... Today's Special! (if you remember the tune, that's truly one bad ass song)

I miss Muffy. But, the security guard guy -- he was like a mix between Walter Matthau, the Swedish Chef, and a can of Beefaroni (see moustache) -- he freaked me out. Especially when his aunt, or mother, or whoever, showed up and it was him dressed up in other clothes. Was that really my first interaction with a transvestite? Creepy.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home