Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

T-minus 28 minutes...

I think I might leave work on time today. Yay for making it to pilates! Yay for TJ leaving the agency so I have an excuse to get fucking blitzed (do we say that anymore?) and maybe do some serious flirting. Yay for lots of meetings that actually went in my favor today! And yay for me being at the studio tomorrow, and you know what that means- FREE LUNCH (AND MAYBE DINNER TOO!).

So, I was talking with a friend of mine about the whole ex with new skank situation, and as I tell her about how they met (through the onion personals!), she asks "What's The Onion?". I'm dumbfounded. Keep in mind, this is the same girl that I've talked about in a previous blog about saying stupid shit, but huh?!, who doesn't know what The Onion is except for maybe my parents and people that live in Mississippi (sorry, caitlin). Get with the program you 20 somethings! Read a little, learn a lot, laugh a shit ton. Maybe some people are just oblivious. Or maybe I'm just a snob.

Anyway, I'm really just wasting time writing this blog right now. It's only 5:09 and of course I'm trying to easedrop on conversations while planning my escape while writing said blog. And I'm no good surfing the internet right now. Too antsy to do anything but leave in ooh, 20 minutes!

PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home