Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Maybe I'll feel better if I do this:

1)Shoot herion.

2)Say things I shouldn't say about my job on this blog. Boy, would that be a doozy.

3)Surgically remove my tear ducts.

4)Find Brad Pitt and move away with him to an island where I can watch tivo, blog, knit and look out at the shark free ocean that was made just for me.

5)Get really fucking trashed on Thursday and kiss any random boy, EVEN, if I work with him! I don't care if I look like some people who have done this before (anyone remember a certain Christmas Party?).

6)Buy a lotto ticket, win on my first try and repeat number 4, but invite all my friends to live on said island with me. My treat!

7)Go to a beach and just get a tan and listen to the same cd over and over again until I fall asleep. Ahhhhhhh.....

8)Find a time machine. Do a lot of things differently. Then return to present day, where I'd be a movie critic/underground magazine writer/travel writer/own a vintage furniture store.

9)Realize, as my mother said,"Everything happens in 3's. Your luck will change soon. But just in case, don't drive on any train tracks."

good-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home