Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mwhahahaha. Ha!


They're all mine!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, I finally finished my fingerless gloves. They look nothing like that picture to the right. They are badass and purple and I love them. And now Nicole is so jealous of them and was about to steal them, but I'm mean and selffish so I told her to get away from my kickass gloves, go make your own. And she will, because she's like that.

So, it's Saturday and I'm at work. I've been here for about 6 hours now and I think I'm going stir fucking crazy. Things look fuzzy. The glare from the computer is blinding, and I can't stop listening to the Buena Vista Social Club. Especially the song Chan Chan. For some reason I've been getting really into international music. Maybe it's a new stage in my life, or maybe I'm just losing it. With that said, I think I need a drink. Wasn't planning on going to this party that takes place in an hour. I actually had to renig my rsvp, but now I think I'll crash it and see how drunk I can get before I make an ass of myself. I give it 3-4 glasses of wine tops.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home