Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Camping and other crap.


The best breakfast EVER!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Okay, so I'm late with the camping update, and instead of repeating everything Maya said:

Camping Kicks Major Ass

I'll give you the random highlights she forgot to mention:

1. "I thought you were a boy." said a little girl. "Maya, I have to grow my hair," I said to Maya.

2. He-man. Isn't that a little redundant?

3. Steve can sure play those bongos!

4. We can scream as loud as we want and no one will hear us.

5. I want to whittle.

6. I have a major PO-operation to take.

7. How awesome would it be if the trees started talking to us. Well, not right now, but later on, it would be totally awesome.

8. Ahhh, camping.

So, there you go. Camping equals good. I wish I lived there or at least had a little cabin for the summertime. Maya and I both agreed that the dirty feeling you get feels nice. And that the only way to truly have a decent meal is to cook over a bitchin' fire.

I bid adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home