Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

No, no. I'm little Barrie.


I'm Famous!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, I always figured I'd be a roadie or writing songs for Justin Timberlake, but now I don't have to because there's a band known as Little Barrie! Even spelled just like mine. I was secretly hoping some random joe met me and was inspired, but the lead singer is a dude named Barrie (which is weird, right? don't boys spell it Barry??). Anyhoo, I feel even uberly famous because Little Barrie was on NPR (thanks maya), so I'm bound to be a sensation any day now. Get out your sharpies, I've been practicing my autographing skills for years now!

As for camping... crap, I have to go to a meeting. Update in a few.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home