Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, June 24, 2005

I've been meaning to tell you something.


Just do it!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
It's finally hot up in here. And I mean hot. Like in the 90's. And it's glorious!! I just wish I knew more people with pools so I can use them and lay out all day long. I know Leo has one, but I swear I don't think he's kidding when he said he'd have to charge us.

As for the weekend goes, I'm gonna attempt to get my shit together. I've been meaning to do these things since I moved here:

1. Get contacts. I'm really one of those people that look completely different with glasses, and I just can't take it anymore!

2. Take my clothes to Goodwill. There has been a pile of crap in my car and somehow it's moved from the trunk to the backseat of my car as a constant reminder to give it away already.

3. Teach Steve the fine art of doing and putting away the dishes. We actually had our first roommate tiff awhile back about this (very minor). I'm okay with not putting dishes away after a day or two, but after that it's just plain gross, especially when I have to scrape spagetti crap off of his dishes from Sunday. Yuk!

4. Get some kind of calendar that will force me to have a schedule of events. I won't really ever do this, but it's a nice thought. I'm really more of a keep it all in my head if it's really important kinda gal, but I've noticed lately that there are just so many summertime having fun events to do that I can't keep them straight anymore.

5. Oh, give Mark that check. (I swear I'll give that to you. I won't forget!)

6. Do more work with Nicole. She'll never get anything done without my help, and I just keep finding other things to do. One campaign down, another to go.

7. Sit down in front of the computer and have a one on one with my good ol' pal - my bank account. Then, once we shoot the shit and remember the good ol' days maybe I can find a way to actually save money to buy an ipod and visit friends. This will never ever happen! Argh!!

Okay, lame list but I'm off to Mexican Town to get burritos and margaritas (for free - mwhaha!) with the studio folk. Adios Amigos!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I figured it was that cd.

yeah, I don't know anything about tastefest this year, like-when where?

I probably wouldn't go just for electric six. they were alright. maybe I just didn't get it. I remember g love. that cold beverages song. at least that's the one that sticks out in my mind. they were fairly popular around my high school. I was too into hard rock and guitars to feel that stuff at the time. so yeah, that's my relationship to glove. I'm all about giving second chances. although, it all depends when this "taste" fest is. sounds like something that will set back my recently rigorous workout regimen by about a million calories. cause if I'm around good food...that's free. it could be dangerous.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home