Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A hidden treasure.


Ooh poppy.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Holy shit, Mark you have to find out if this is true. First, put down the girlfriend. Tell her to look for a house or something. Then, take Thom and hide in your place for a few days. I just read in EW that there's a secret sex scene in San Andreas. Some hacker dude (not Mike or TJ, although you never know) found it, and the GTA people confirmed that it was true. I guess they originally had it in there, and instead of taking it out completely they just hid it deep inside (pun totally intended) . The newest ones that are out now don't have them, but your's should. What a gold mine!

In other news, Martha Stewart gets in trouble for doing yoga! Hahahahhaha. I mean really? Can't you do yoga anywhere? Like in your milllion dollar mansion? Oh, you silly rich people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

I think that "Easter Egg" only exists on the PC version of the game.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"your's"?!?!? honestly

6:08 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. I MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME. ARGH!!!!! OBVIOUSLY I DIDN"T MEAN YOUR IS YOU FUCKER!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home