Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Photoshop gone wild.

This ad has haunted me before. No, not because I've secretly wanted to be a mystery shopper and that dream will never happen. The reason is because the chick in this ad has one gigantic boob. I can just imagine the casting people for this job.

Client: "Yes, we need someone with big boobs for this mystery shopper ad."

Casting: "Well, we couldn't find anyone with 2 big boobs, but we did find this girl with one really huge boob. It's almost like 2, but it's just 1 and believe me it looks fake!"

Client (shaking casting guy's hand): "You've got yourself an ad my friend."

El fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home