Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, August 15, 2005

There's the bling picture, now stop advertising on my blog!


Blingin' is bitchin!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Three things to discuss:

1. That's just one of many bling pictures. Mother, don't bother me about the smoking thing. They were Capri Ultra Light Slims or something. They went with the outfit, as did the goblets and the Cristalina so suck it!

If you want to see more pictures, go here:

See some Bling


2. Saw The Aristocrats (NO, NOT THE ARISTOCATS!) and laughed my ass off. Everyone should see this movie. Hil-ar-i-ous!

3. What the fuck is with the weird comment on my last blog? I think I just experienced the downfall of blogging. Now, this is going to happen everywhere. Fucking bastards. Leave me alone. Or at least give a real comment, not some ad proproganda that I don't give a shit about.

Fuck, must eat early lunch. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home