Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Um... congratulations.


Ready, set.. GET MARRIED!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Mark (my old roommate) is getting married. BUT, let me take two steps forward and then a few steps back here. Here's the timeline:

Last month: Mark meets pretty Jewish girl at his new job while doing a shoot.

Three weeks ago: Mark tells me he's in love.

Two weeks ago: Mark tells me that the Jew and her are looking for a house together.

One week, 6 days and 55 minutes ago: I give Mark the number to some fabulous psychratrist in LA.

Last week: Mark says they've had there first fight. How cute.

Yesterday: Mark proposes to girl.

Tomorrow: Mark will most likely get hitched.

10 minutes after that: They'll be expecting their first born.

15 minutes after that: They'll die.

Congratulations Mark (I think- hehe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home