Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All lies.


Always Eating Phat
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, I was in a sorority. I know, shocking! I get that all the time. YOU? IN A SORORITY? But, you don't talk like a valley girl or wear cool clothes or date guys in frats? Yes, I know. And yes, I bought my friends. But they were worth every penny. All 3 of them!

Anyhoo, I randomly get these emails from fellow "sisters" saying they are putting together some lame magazine about what's been going on with us AEPhis. Who's getting married, who's having babies or who's dead or something. The chick asked if I had any news, to which I replied:

So,

I married a fabulous Jewish tall doctor. And we've
settled down with our gorgeous twin girls in Oahu,
Hawaii where we surf the weekends away and eat cavier until we puke.

Oh wait, those are all lies. No news here.

Hope all is well.

Word,
Barrie

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

I'm never going to read your blog again. Gag me with a spoon.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

holy shit seth, didn't realize your hatred towards sororities. oh well, see ya!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

wait a minute. are you kidding? i'm confused. too much coffee makes my brain mushy.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home