Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Work.

Too much work to blog today. But I had to get a little in.

Thus my schedule:

Just finished some radio scripts. One more to go.
Must write kick ass headlines or its my job.
Just found out tv assignment was cancelled. One less thing to do today. Whew!

Good thing I actually like doing this work (compared to last job that's for damn sure).

Now, what are you doing? Stop reading. Work, damn it. It's Monday for pete's sake!


UPDATE: I JUST GOT TWO MORE RADIO SPOTS TO DO. OH, AND THEY ARE DUE TOMORROW. AWESOME!

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: INSTEAD OF WORKING, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS- THANKS TO SETH (WHO I STILL HAVEN"T FIGURED OUT IF HE"S OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTED THISANDTHATANDANOTHER FOR GOOD OR NOT):

Lost Rules

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Boycotted? But why? I just haven't commented in a while... but sheesh. GOMN.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home