Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, August 26, 2005

And other things to be happy about.

Top 10 things that are making me happy these days:

1. I'm wearing my favorite skirt right now. It has little dogs on it. It's too big for me (when last year it was too tight! horray for the gym!!)) and it's all wrinkled, but I'm wearing it because it makes me smile. And I don't even like dogs.

2. Even if the traffic was slow this morning, I was still happy because I was listening to Architecture in Helinski.

3. Even if I burned my finger on a pan 2 days ago, and it hurt a little my reward is a wicked awesome bubble that I've been obsessively looking at in awe. Don't you just love skin!

4. My parents house wasn't blown away in the hurricane yesterday. Even though it was suppose to hit right for them, it of course diverted elsewhere.

5. Oh, and my parents decided not to kill my cat. Horray Angel, you get to live a few more years! Just don't pee on my bed.

6. Mark and Vicki have been happily married for 4 whole days, which makes their running total of time actually knowing eachother about a month and a half. Congratulations (see, I put you in here. are you happy now?)!

7. That Jessie might move back to Spain. And you know what that means, don't you? ROAD TRIP! (or plane trip. whatever!)

8. I successfully talked to a cute boy for more than an hour without getting bored or looking at my watch or wondering what's going on in Degrassi: The Next Generation. (Fuck, I think I just opened the flood gates here. No questions please.)

9. I think I'll be getting a free lunch today (possibly sushi). I'm not sure. I never am. But even if I don't, it's cool cause I get to gossip with my rep friend about boys and what not.

10. Oh, and it's Friday bitches. The weekend is officially here. Enjoy it. I know I will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the typo

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and who's the dude?

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home