Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I learned this much.

1. That the night before Thanksgiving is the biggest drinking night of the year.

2. And that sometimes it just keeps going until Sunday morning.

3. I miss having girl friends.

4. Because hanging out with only attractive guys that won't date you just makes it that much harder for other cute guys to approach you.

5. There's people out there in this world that sell their dirty laundry (like gross socks and underwear) on ebay to satisfy other people's weird fetishes. And that is just very, very, very strange.

6. That I don't like waking up at 1pm and then going back to sleep and finally waking up at 3pm. Because then the day is wasted and I just feel like crap. And it just feels funny to eat breakfast at 3.

7. I think I need a break from some people mainly because I'm slowly getting broke from hanging out with these said people too much. And I still really want an ipod.

8. And that I also miss having a boyfriend. Or maybe I just miss being kissed.

9. Fuck, I hope I'm not back here again.

10. I don't think I am. I'm just being weird today.

11. I'm back to my old straight hair routine. No more curls folks. Unless, I'm really lazy that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sell my "dirty underwear" on the internet, but I don't feel guilty......

How does a redneck put on their tighty whiteys? Yellow in front, brown in back........

Check out my site, www.skiddz.com. Dirty underwear as a gag gift - gets hella laughs every time......

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home