Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Now I have nothing to do but watch Steve watch football.

Mondays and Tuesday used to be Laguna Beach and Real World time. I'd come home from the gym, cook something easy, eat it fast, then eat too much fruit and just wait for the clock to turn to 10 so I can watch one half hour worth of cheesy, but oh so good TV. Now, there's a void. I feel empty inside. I feel Punk'd. Give me something MTV. Give me the Gauntlet. Give me The Hills. Or at least start Project Runway on Bravo already! (Did anyone happen to catch the marathon this weekend? Oh, it was just fanfuckingtastic!! It kept me occupied whilst recouperating every afternoon with my hangovers.) So, instead I had to watch football. Well, actually I didn't watch football. I watched Steve rewind and fast forward through plays. Pausing every five seconds. "Did you see that? Did you see this? You're gonna write this down on your blog, aren't you? Why are you on the computer? Why aren't you watching this totally awesome game?!"

To which I say, "OOh. Ahh! Yes, great play, and oh my god that guys hair is long. Now that's something to see. And I'm on the computer looking at pretty yarn and pretty crafty purses because I'm bored and I don't like watching football. It's not totally awesome. It totally sucks. And I much rather watch last weeks episode of The Family Guy, because there's this one scene where the dog goes into the Peanut Butter Jelly Time skit that made me piss myself."

And then we watched that Peanut Butter Jelly Time skit again, because there was a commercial or a time out or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home