Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I don't really know Chuck Norris or anything.

I'm pretty sure anyone who reads this (except for the Mommy and the Sister, so that leaves the other 3 of you) have seen this:

30 Random Facts

I can't pinpoint why this is so hysterical. And why anything even remotely related to Chuck Norris is pee in your pants funny. It just is. I actually thought Conan O'brien was losing his touch until he started the Chuck Norris clips. You mention his name and smiles/snickers come to peoples faces. It's contagious. You'd think all this ridicule would lead him to roundkick himself in the head and end it all. But he just goes with the flow, because he's fucking Chuck Norris! Sure, he's sorta like Steven Segal without the tan. But have you even seen an episode of that Ranger show Norris is on? It's worse than Shark Attack 3: Megalodon! But worse in a holy shit, he did not get paid money to do that and is now living off of the royalities!

I almost wrote 10 random facts about me, but they wouldn't be funny. They'd be lame. Because I don't know how to dropkick. I can't kill anyone or solve crimes. And I'm by no means completely, fucking badass in a B Hollywood type of way.

With that said, I have another 4 day weekend folks! Let the drinking begin in 3...2...drunk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked those. Some people around my office don't understand why they're so funny. Hmmmm... they just ARE!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget Eric Roberts...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home