Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

I'm back and it's a brand new year!

Hello all! Have you missed me? Well, I've missed you.

Let's start this blog by saying that with the start of the new year brings change, and I'm not sure how much I want to tell you people, but things are sorta weird for me right now. If you're confused, well good. You deserve to be! I am most of the time. So again, if there's long periods of time where I don't blog, don't give me crap (Mark!). But don't you worry. When I do blog, I'll still be the crazy, boyfriendless self-indulgent bitch you all came to love through this here said blog.

With that said, I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!

Peace to you all. (not ya'll)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home