Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'll crush you!

One of the things I did whilst home (besides witnessing my parents demise) was go through my closet and purge a lot of stuff that were my "memories". But for the life of me I couldn't remember shit. Thus, I had about 7 garbage bags full of crap. Here are just some of the things I found:

-Hemp Rolling Papers
-A Zima bottle (I'm sure there was a Jolly Rancher in there, but it's long gone dissolved by now)
-My cap and gown from graduation, which Jen told me I was supposed to return right after the special day. Oops! (mom, I think this makes up for the money they never returned to you. haha!)
-A bagful of Babysitters Club stickers (I was a member of their fan club!!! And owned like at least a hundred of their books!)
-And then I found the cutest thing ever. Remember when you were in elementary school, and come Valentine's Day you'd have to stick a bag in front of your desk so that your classmates could put their pre-made Barbie or GI Joe love note with an unreadable signature inside said bag? Well, I'm looking over these notes and I come across one that says:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I bet you didn't know
I have a crush on you.

And this was done in nice, Mom-like handwriting. Oh, it broke my heart- it was just so adorable. Of course he didn't leave a name or anything. Just my luck, huh?! Boys- go grab your balls! If you like someone, even at the age of 5- tell them!! Because you never know. I make an ass of myself almost monthly, but at least I know!!

Anyway, that's it. There was definitely other jems inside my closet, like a booklet I used to use to play "Secretary" with- complete with bills and spreadsheets, but it's the first day of work folks and I'm sure I've got stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home