Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Free at last!

Okay, so I think I have to get this out now and not at work tomorrow.

My parents are getting a divorce!! (The exclamation points are to note the excitement of this action and also for the fact that my mom might not be too happy that I'm letting you and you know about this.)

This is a long time coming, and I'm relieved for my mom's sake. One day I'll write a Sedaris/Eggers type book about all drama that is my life, but for now all you need to know is that HORRAY! MY! MOM! IS! FREE!!!

I was telling a friend the whole story (the story I'm not telling you) and I had it memorized. I really could write it all down right now and turn it in for Maya to edit and publish and maybe make a few grand and have critiques hate it, but I'd have a cover and a copyright thingy and it would be awesome. My friend was like, "Whoa. That sounds like something out of a movie." And really, it is. But it would probably be a movie I wouldn't like. I'd maybe give it a C- and Ebert would probably give it a thumbs down. But fuck Ebert. He sucks anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home