Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, April 03, 2006

That's One for April.

So, I successfully fooled a few people this year. Partically, my friend Beth who was actually fooled minutes beforehand by her other devious friend. She called me a few hours later, saying how she still couldn't believe how bad I tricked her. It was good.

If all the fools were actually true, I'd be the richest, lesbian with 10 kids and 5 husbands ever.

But really, it's my goal in life to fool Beth, as one year, back in college, she made me cry because of a trick that had multiple levels, and could go down as the best trick ever played on me.

Besides that, I'm extremely exhausted. Not sure if it has to do with the fact that I'm kinda stressin' over shit not going right in my life, or the fact that some things actually are. But either way, I'm taking this week off. Not from work, but from doing shit. I might actually knit again. And watch crap tv. Maybe even get a whole 8 hours of sleep. It will be like high school again, except without the 4 hour naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home