Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Help me make millions.

So, I decided what I really need to do in life is to be on permenant vacation. I know, I know. This isn't a new idea or anything. Everyone wants to win the lotto, everyone wants the beach with a view and nothing to do. But I really want it. Take last week for example. I had such a great time. The days just flew by, and suddenly it's 6:15 am and I had to go to work today. Ugh. It's like the vacation just went away out of nowhere. Like it never happened.

How come you can't win millions from eating lots of apples and peanut butter? None of the healthy food I get has a secret code in its cap promising my instant prize inside. All I want is a few quick mil so I can redo last week over and over again. Is that too much to ask?

Well, is it?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's too much to ask.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home