Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, June 16, 2006

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA

Sorry blog. I've been slacking, but really truly I have a good excuse. My dog ate my homework and the traffic was horrible. Mainly, it's work related. Lots o' projects to do and not enough hours in the day to spend on the internet. You know how it goes, right, blog? Don't be mad.

Speaking of not blogging I won't be in all next week. Ya know why? Cause I'm taking a week off! Mike just came and I was gonna introduce him to the work people, but I have meetings back to back and he'd just be bored. I mean why spend time in an office when he just got away from it? So anyway, he's home and I should be there right now holding hands and shit, but instead I'm here. Only 3 hours to go till the end of Friday!!!

My plans for the following workless week?

-We're going to a fair tomorrow where one of the highlights includes seeing naked bikers roam the Seattle streets. That's right, naked people biking.

-Olympic National Park: Where we'll visit the rain forest, hike around and soak in hot springs, where it's recommended that you don't bring a bathing suit (apparently this week will have lots of nakedness- hehe).

-Vancouver: Where we'll see some of Chinatown, a Chinese Garden that's supposed to be cool and maybe, hopefully find one of those coffeeshops (the kind that doesn't have coffee).

So, that's all. A relaxing week starts in t-minus 2 hours and 18 minutes! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday Kelly, Caitlin and Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home