Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

About one minute ago, I paid off a credit card that's been haunting me for 10 years. At one point in my life, I remember calling the credit card company in a panic because I needed to buy a portabella mushroom sandwich from my favorite delivery place while living in NYC, and didn't have a dime to my name. Luckily, the sweet lady (code for credit card evilist) told me she could give me a credit line up to $12,000. To me, at 21, that meant I just hit the fucking jackpot. I got tickets to Aida. I went out and bought shit. I lived the fucking life for 3 months without a job in one of the most expensive cities there is.

And it only took me another 7 years to pay it off...

One credit card down. One more to go. And only 3 (huge) loans to pay off. It'll take me at least 30 more years, but I can finally start seeing that light. And it's shining bright.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good feeling it is, yeah? I'm down to one card as well and would've put a nice chunk of change towards it with my tax return... had my car not needed $1300 worth of work. Sonofa! Still, I have a plan that could rid me of card debt in 10 months.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paying off my credit cards was one of the best feelings I ever had too. Congrats!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and now I'm in that city, bout to take an apartment in soho (as long as everything works out) and don't know when I'll see the end of my cards.

brian

8:26 PM  
Blogger Tyson said...

You still have one more card to go! Here is some advice on how you can get rid off your credit card debt. Good luck!

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]in wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter 2[b][/url]

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home