Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I finally did it!

Since the beginning of email's existence I always had about 200 emails unread and 1,000 bulk mail. No matter how much I read during the day, even if I dedicated a whole day to reading emails, I couldn't get them down to a reasonable number.

Until now.

I deleted all the Adcritic's I never read.

I unsubscribed to shit I don't even remember subscribing to, like ClubMom and CheapFlights and American Airlines travel updates. I never read them, so why do I get things from them every damn day? Well, I don't anymore bitches.

I'm free of this mess.

I'm free at last.

I'm free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home