Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Another day.

So, I went to work for a few hours yesterday. Then I just got really exhausted, and all I wanted to do is watch Sex and the City. So, that's exactly what I did, until Maya and Steve came over and then it was drinks and bowling and more drinks and more drinks and more- I think you get it. I swear, it seems like I'm some lush in this blog, but really it's because I'm 26, single and it seems to be a good way to go and see what Royal Oak is all about.

I hadn't been bowling in a real long time, and was introduced to the newest jukebox technology. In the middle of the bowling alley was a huge screen where videos would play. It was a video jukebox! Who comes up with this stuff? I was amazed. Maybe because I was already fucked up. Or maybe because I was confused why anyone would pick a Brian McKnight song.

Because I had this fun night with friends, I'm paying for it now. I'm so overwhelmed with so much work to do, that I have a feeling I'll be in my room all day on this damn computer. At least I get to be at home. That's a huge plus. I get to sit on my bed, in my robe, while listening to bluegrass and not have constant phone calls or things getting routed to me. I'd love to just work from home. But then I wouldn't really meet anyone, and at this point in my life meeting people is a must. Okay, well I can't procrastinate any longer. All work and no play makes Barrie a dull girl.

peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bowling rocks! Smelling like a bowling alley hours and hours later rocks! Waking up and feeling like you ate so much you blooned up about 25 pounds rocks!

We'll have to do that again. I really need to improve my bowling skills - I really, really sucked...

maya

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home