Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 14, 2005

This day will be as long as this blog.

Since all I seem to do is make lists, I've finally decided to make a list of all things about me. Enjoy.

101 things about me:

1. I'm jewish, but not really.
2. I do make wicked awesome potato laktes though. Oh, and omlettes. But that's not really a jewish thing.
3. I love going to concerts.
4. I went to Bonnaroo 2 years ago, and getting an RV is the only way to go.
5. I can't really cook, but I'm too poor to eat out. So, I just invent things and hope for the best.
6. I've lived in Florida for most of my life. I think I've been spoiled by good, warm weather.
7. I can't stand being cold.
8. I hate looking pale.
9. Guys with skinny legs sort of creep me out.
10. So do guys with hairy chests/backs.
11. I wish I could make soundtracks for movies. I'm pretty sure that's my true dream job.
12. I've had a total of 22 stiches. 15 of them were on my big toe.
13. I've broken one leg. I jumped a fence in flip flops. Obviously, a mistake.
14. My music taste changes all the time. But I know I will never like Shaina Twain.
15. I've listened to Postal Service about 1000 times within the last few months.
16. Right now I'm really tired.
17. I'm single, but I'm trying to change that.
18. I've been single for 7 very long months.
19. I can't whistle.
20. I can't juggle either.
21. I can crack almost everything. And oh, does it feel great when I'm sitting in a chair all day.
22. I work out 5 days a week.
23. Even if I'm hungover.
24. I try to eat healthy.
25. I haven't been to a McDonald's in probably over a year.
26. I've been drinking cranberry and vodka's for awhile now.
27. I'm too scared to change too much too fast.
28. All my grandparents have passed away.
29. When I was little, my parents taught me to say "passed gas" instead of "fart"€.
30. I sucked my thumb until I was 8.
31. I remember the day I stopped.
32. It was the same day I lost my blankie at a pizza restaurant. The bus boy thought it was a rag and threw it away. I thought my life was over.
33. It wasn't.
34. I've only had my eyebrows waxed once.
35. I find it very unnecessary.
36. I wish I could find a guy I can trust.
37. I'm no good at dating.
38. I'm even worse at flirting.
39. And even worse at pretending to care.
40. I'm not big on hugging people.
41. I hate kissing people on the cheeks when I see them.
42. If a guy shakes my hand too loosely, I immediately think he's a tool.
43. My parents were huge hippies. Then they had me, and hid the hookas and tapestries. I wish they hadn't done that.
44. Someone is playing Ben Harper right now, and I wish they were playing it louder.
45. Emails are just a quicker way for me to make a fool of myself.
46. I jump the gun a lot.
47. I cry too much.
48. My back usually hurts.
49. I really like Cherry Garcia ice cream. But haven't had it in awhile.
50. Damn calories.
51. I can play a few notes of Wish You Were Here on my guitar.
52. I've knitted 4 scarves, half of a bag, fingerless gloves, a hat and a wrist band.
53. Oh yeah, I'm a copywriter at ad Advertising Agency.
54. People generally like me.
55. I've been in one girl fight. No hair pulling. More like beer tossing.
56. I used to laugh sort of like a donkey. I've stopped, but every now and then...
57. I much rather watch a million comedic movies, before seeing a dramatic one.
58. I like going to see a band that I can dance to.
59. I wish I could dance like an idiot more often, but no one here will do that with me. And it's no fun looking like an idiot by yourself.
60. Here = Royal Oak, Michigan
61. I much rather use a Mac than a PC.
62. Right now, at my desk I have both. Ugh.
63. I have way too many loans.
64. I went to University of Florida and actually graduated in 4 years!
65. Then I went to Portfolio Center for 2 years.
66. I think I miss school more and more these days.
67. Especially when I wake up at 6:30 to go to the gym and start my day, usually with some kind of meeting.
68. I'm not quite sure I want kids- ever.
69. If I do have kids though, I won't have that many.
70. And if I have these said kids, I'll probably be a stay at home mom.
71. And I'd take them to the park a lot.
72. I love parks.
73. I love hiking too.
74. I love laying on the beach on a breezy sunny day.
75. I used to live 20 minutes from a beach.
76. Mmmm..
77. I like to listen to the music in my car really, really loud.
78. Dogs are cool, but I don't think I'll ever own one again.
79. Cats are much easier.
80. In my lifetime, I've had too many fish to count, 2 dogs and 5 cats.
81. I have a half sister. But the way I see it, she's my real sister and we've just starting getting close.
82. She's 12 years older than me.
83. We were both born on the 13th. And if you add that together you get the day my mom was born (26th for you math impaired).
84. I love making lists.
85. I like holding the remote control.
86. I hate being sick.
87. I went to the hospital last year for food poisoning.
88. I wear glasses.
89. I hate them. I want contacts.
90. I never really had the whole pimple/teenage problem. I think I was lucky.
91. I was never really popular. I just sort of floated by.
92. I have a lot of pretty friends.
93. If I go to a bar I find a corner and sit there.
94. I have this gross habit where I pick at my lips. I try to stop, but I can't. It's either that or chain smoking. So, lips it is.
95. Almost every time I go home, I fight with my dad.
96. I don't go home as much as I used to.
97. I used to think I was adopted. Even when my mom showed me my birth certificate, I thought it was a fake.
98. I have a video of my grandma when she was 12. And I look exactly like her. Scary!
99. Every woman in my family has big boobs except for me. I'm sort of happy about this.
100. Man, I could keep going with this, but then I'd never get any work done.
101. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Copycat!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home