Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yes, all of you royaly suck.


You all suck.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I know I watch my fair share of pure crap of television (even Inferno II). But after a long night in Detroit, I decided to take my sweet ass time getting to work this morning. So, I scrolled through the list of shows Steve and I have on the DVR, and something shocking appeared before me. Dancing with the Stars!!! I literally almost shit myself right then and there. STEVE TAPED THIS SHOW! So, when he came downstairs I had to give him shit immediately. He played the, I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, card. But secretly I think he just wants to do the cha-cha with these has beens. Maya, I'd be very worried if I were you! Hehe.

All right, I must burn a crap ton of cds now. Did you know you can get a hundred bucks off your ipod if you show your student ID to Apple? I'll just have to look 18 again. Score!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home