Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, April 07, 2006

How's this for a good mood?

1. Is it just me, or does it seem like any guy who uses an ellipitical machine is always considered gay?

2. Also, today might possibly be a good day.

3. Because, but only partly because I found out about this: (sorry, I can never remember the link to use where everyone can just click on it- although, I think I should figure this out real soon....)

http://www.detroiturbancraftfair.com/

Actually, my friends girlfriend texted me to check out The Real Detroit, pg. 11- to which I immediately picked up the paper to see that this fabulous Craftness is coming to Detroit in August. MAYA, WHERE ARE YOU!!!

So, then I also went to this:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/HandmadeDetroit

and found this:

http://generation-t.com/book.html

And then I seriously shit myself, because I want to transform my old t-shirts! I want to make ugly things pretty but most likely, the vice versa is true. Because really, I absolutely love doing these crafty things, but I know I'm not very good at it. I have the hardest time actually thinking up something visually appealing, which is weird since I'm in advertising. But, when I pick up the paint brush and apply it to canvas the result ends up looking messy and I usually don't get a good reaction. Whatever, right? I love doing it, no matter how horrible it turns out. It is my ugly mess and it's awesome to me.

Okay, that's enough for today. I hope everyone has the most fabulous weekend ever. And I hope I do too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitch.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

hmmm, not sure what warranted that, but you're so not off target there. i am a bitch. we must know eachother...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home