Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Trade-off.

I'm not a whole lot busier at the new job, but enough to not blog everyday. At the old jobs, I wouldn't do things for days at a time. And as much as people think that's awesome, it quickly loses its glamour after you surfed the internet for 5 straight hours.

I'm busy in a good way, not a Carl way (for people who don't know my friend Carl, he's so busy he hasn't had time to get a haircut in 6 months). I'm busy like I work almost all day, with little breaks to talk and such and then I head home or walk around or do errands after work. And the weekends have either consisted of a)finding an apartment (CHECK!) b)buying random bath/kitchen shit I don't have (almost check!) c)looking at furniture on craigslist to fill my new, fabulous apartment d)going to parties/concerts/drinking events/meeting new people.

I haven't been bored yet. I've missed my friends, of course. And man, things would be so much easier if I didn't have to explain my story to every person I meet, but I know the drill. It's all apart of making friends. At least they're interested and ask about me.

Now for my side note: I MISSED TWO LOST EPISODES!!! No biggie, really. I was gonna buy it on itunes, but then I figured it would come out to be the same if I just waited and rented it when they all came out on dvd, so I'm holding out. I won't watch any other Lost episodes till the season is over. Right?! Ahhh, it gets more frustrating than that, because the other day I stupidly looked up for a snip-bit of the show and saw something that totally spoiled a part of the show (When Michael shoots Laura, I believe- I could be wrong, cause I just saw him shooting someone and quickly turned off the TV cursing myself for looking up in the first place.) So, this basically means I can't watch ABC until the season is over. But I can't do that either, because Grey's Anatomy is too cheesy, I have to watch it. Thus, the never ending cycle that will inevitably destroy this season of Lost for me. Oh well, it's just TV. I'll live. Especially when I have the water and mountains to look at instead.

Peace to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger imran said...

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing


free lost episodes for whatever week they are on :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

when i saw this i almost flipped!!! and then i looked it up and realized i didn't actually miss two weeks. so i'll be all caught up now! hooray for imran saving my day. you rock!

5:18 PM  
Blogger imran said...

no, you rock lil lady :D

now keep dem smiles commin.

5:55 PM  
Blogger csc said...

I got a haircut. It was liberating. I think I might make a dentist appointment or some other life-maintance type thing. But i might just get fired if I attempt something crazy like that.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home