Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Black and White: The real issue

I'm having a pretty big dilemna in Seattle folks. It's grounds for leaving. I'm pretty bummed. And the reason is actually not ridulous at all...

I can't find a black and white cookie to save my life!

I've been to every bakery. Every supermarket. Every Jewish deli (oh wait, there are none here). And I've learned that the people of Seattle just don't know what this awesome cookie is. It's pretty sad when you think about it. They don't know what they're missing!

It's probably the best fucking cookie in the entire world. And it's so messy and delicious too. And big! It's easily splitable, if you can even handle spliting it because it's so awesome you won't care about carbs or calories or sugar intake. It's like this huge fuck off sugar cookie, but even mushier. And half is dipped in white goodness. And the other half is dipped in black goodness. Thus the cookie of my dreams.

Seriously Seattle. What's up with you and your lack of fucking ridiculously good cookies?

When I go back to Boston for the second time this month (work related) I'm gonna find me my precious cookie and eat it right up. Cause as the supermarket clerk told me yesterday when I asked him wherever will I find this special little treat, he said, "The East Coast"

Damn you East Coast and your knowledge for all that is good in the world. That's one point for you guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I never ate one of those. I kept seeing them in Boston and was like, "eugh, that cookie is big." Now I'll never see one again. Sad.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home