Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm going for the Coke and AK 47s!

That's right folks. I'm going to fucking Colombia!

When I told my mom, she didn't seem to pleased saying how it's such a horrible country. Funny, I never knew she went there? That's right, she hasn't. I guess it's no fault of her own and she's just making sure I'll be safe. So to reassure her and everyone else who thinks I'm crazy I grabbed some facts about Colombia off of Wikipedia:

-The city of Bogota has a lower murder rate than Washington, D.C., Caracas, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Panama City, and Rio de Janeiro. (I think this means I might not die)
-Colombia is one of the largest producers of pop-up books in the world. (This is real reason I'm going. I'm getting me some motherfucking pop-up books)
-The Happy Planet Index rates Colombia as #2 for people who are generally happy with their life. (The US is #150)

Then I found a bunch of stuff about the coca plant and how I guess a lot of it is there or whatever. There's talk of destroying the crops every year, but it doesn't matter to me. I won't be going near them anyway. I don't like putting things in my nose, thank you very much.

And that's that. I want to thank Mr. Anonymous who kindly pointed out that I can't right (write). Yes, I understand I spelled write wrong in my last post. And I hope Mr. Anonymous is some perfect person that never spells anything wrong in all his life. In fact, I bet he is. I'll also bet he takes it up the ass without lube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home