Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Celebrities by LA

So, it's inevitable that I was bound to see a celebrity in LA. I mean, every day I walk around the boardwalk or drive to work I see hoards of people around video cameras and booms.

But I never would actually see anyone famous. Until this weekend.

First, I saw Richard Simmons. Maurene and I went to a workout class with the one and only weight loss guru. He is everything you imagined and then some. He's totally fabulous and crazy and gay, in the happiest way. He actually hugged me in the middle of the intense work out, and kept calling me Ballerina.

He kicked our ass, while singing and yelling and dancing around with our arms going this way and that. It was more like trying out for the "special" cheerleading squad.

I could see why at $12 a class, so many people wanted to join in on the fun. For people who are overweight, he really does make working out fun. He's so motivating and happy and ends the class with his whacky words of wisdom. The rest of the day I couldn't stop smiling and I have him to thank for that.

The second celeb was one of those moments when you see someone you know is famous, but it takes a few hours to figure out what movies he was in and end up using IMDB to get his name.

I saw Cole Hauser while shopping for broccoli at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market. He was tall and chewing on a toothpick. And then I ran to find Dominic, who was insanely jealous. We circled the market 3 times to see if we could find him again, but alas, he was gone. Probably off to go to a premier or something fabulous like that.

In other so exciting news, I PAID OFF MY LAST CREDIT CARD TODAY!!!!

Now, I can really chip away at my $55,313.27 I have in loans. And yes, that's the exact amount, with interest. Ugh.

But, hot damn my credit card debt is so done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Congratulations on the credit card debt. That is damn exciting.

Mine will be paid off soon, so very soon. And my car too.

8:46 AM  
Blogger none said...

Remember when he did the hip thrusts to Justin Timberlake? That image will forever be burned into my mind.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home