Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Can you feel it? I can feel it!

I'm getting sick. I'm not sure what's worse. The feeling you get before it's full blown sick, or actually being sick. I imagine if there really is a purgatory this is what it would be. Scratchy throat, sorta tired, hands and feet at a constant cold. Basically, I just feel out of it. And I thought it might have to do with the fact that there were at least 5 days of last week where I had fallen asleep at around 4-5am and would wake up at 10ish. I'm assuming this is what Lynsey Lohan felt when she went to the hospital for "exhaustion" otherwise known as "bulemia".

To ward off this upcoming yuckiness, I've been downing those Airborne tablets every three hours and so far they haven't done shit. And I haven't sipped a thing of alcohol since Friday (even when I went to a party on Saturday). Luckily, Maya! is coming to town tomorrow, so most likely I'll be eating soup, watching bad tv and knitting the shit out of things for the remainder of the week. That should cure about anything, I'd say.

I just don't want to be sick when I'm in Florida. Because when I'm home I want to lay at the beach and try to get a tan in 70 degree weather (it's not that easy folks). But if I'm sick I know I'll just sit in front of the TV and hiss at the sun and everything that is the outside world.

With that said, I'm off to the gym. (Mother, I know. I know.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrap a crushed, raw clove of garlic in a piece of gauze & insert into the vagina. Wait, that's the treatment for a yeast infection. Nevermind.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if you do ever have a yeast infection and want to try out the tip, without the gauze, it will itch like a mother*!?%$@.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home