Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This deserves 2 blogs in one day!

MOE'S IS IN DETROIT!!!!!!!!

Of course, Willy's would be more ideal, but I'll take Moe's. If you people have no idea what I'm talking about then I'm so very sorry as Moe's is way more awesome then Zumba's or Chilpolte (which is pure crap by the way, you fucking McDonalds owned motherfuckers who charged me for a side of chips). With California styled huge fuck off burritos, and the friendliest staff ever (whenever anyone walks in, the burrito making staff screams out, "WELCOME TO MOE'S! WELCOME TO MOE'S!"), this was where I probably gained at least 5 of the 10 pounds I gained while living in Atlanta.

Needless to say, I'll be checking out the Detroit venue soon. I hope I still have a buy 10 get one free card in my wallet somewhere. And man oh man, if they carried sweet tea up here I think I'd actually shit myself right in front of everyone.

Thanks Kelly, for bringing this to my attention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize you are doomed to live in michigan the rest of your life now. go with god.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home