Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My real name is Ms. Cleo.

So, yesterday I was psychic. Before going out till way too late, I was watching Comedy Central with Steve. Now our guide said that The Chappelle Show was supposed to be on. And then I said, "You know, why aren't they showing Richard Pryor stuff all day long. It should be on right now." And literally, one second he was on the TV. The guide was wrong! Steve and I looked at eachother like holy shit and then he said, "Holy shit! You should buy a lottery ticket right now." And I should've, but I rather spend that dollar towards something useful, like pot. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home