Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Surprise! You suck.

a) Here's a conversation I had with my sister yesterday. This probably sounds exactly like a conversation you have had with someone before.

Sister: When you come home, I have a surprise for you!

Me: What is it?

Sister: I can't tell you. It's a surprise!

Me: Well, then why the fuck did you tell me?

Sister: Because I wanted to let you know.

Me: But I don't know anything. You're really not going to tell me? You're gonna tease me, but not give it up?

Sister: Yes. Love you. Bye!

AHHHHHH! Now my mind is filled with what this surprise could be. And usually, whatever you think it is, it isn't. And most times, you hope it's something truly great and it ends up being something sorta lame. That happens a lot, doesn't it?

So here are the things I think it will be (maya and steve also contributed to this. yay for maya being home!):

-Ipod (yeah right!)
-She's pregnant at the ripe old age of 39!
-She's taking me to a concert.
-We're going somewhere fabulous when she picks me up from the airport.
-She got a raise (but I think she actually did, and she told me this). And she's gonna pay off the 11 grand I owe on my credit card.
-She found me a boyfriend, and he looks like Jake Glyhellhal (sp?). Actually, it is Jake and he's naked and waiting for me by the heated pool. (hehe)
-She figured out a way to control the sun, and for the week that I will be there it'll be 82 degrees and sunny all day every day, until I leave.

b) While driving to work today, the stupid chick in front of me had a license plate that said: ITSALGD (translation: It's all good.) I almost hit her for being such a fucking dumbass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!!! Good luck with Jake! If his sister is around, tell her I'm interested, please.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glyhellhal? Someone should hit you for being a dumbass.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home